Tuesday, April 30

My circular needles new set.

Yesterday I went to the Cafilan shop. It was my first time there and I could find some yarn that is lovely.
I bought two balls of Laines Du Nord Silk  this colour:

It's not clear what will I do with it, but it's so lovely that I had to take some... even because I can experiment which is the difference in working different fibers than wool! Maybe I could do a tie for my husband...

The other yarn I've taken is Rowan Revive:
I would like to make a summer top.

But, most of all, I finally bought the Addi set of circular needles....

It was ages I was thinking about taking it... what was more interesting was the possibility to extende the cable so that I can work with a cable that has a shorter size but,when I need to try on the piece I'm knitting, I can simply add the extension cable....
Yesterday evening I started working with them (I'm knitting a top down cardigan) and they were so much lighter than the other ones I used before! What a nice surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment