Friday, May 24

Inspirational movie: "The land girls"

While I was zapping from one channel to another I bumped into this movie with Rachel Weisz.
What wfound interesting the sweaters that the 3 girls used, they were feminine and nice, even when they  pretended to be manly.








and today, on the Internet, I could find some examples of the kind of sweaters I sow:







I don't want to express opinion on the plot of the movie. What I definitely would say is that this is a knitted movie. At a certain point there was even a teapot wrapped in knitted wool, very nice needle work!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, those vintage knits from the 1940s are so feminine and flattering. Those were the days when nearly every women could knit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right... and I think that, with time, women will rediscover/are rediscovering the pelasure of knitting and of flattering feminine clothes.

      Thank you for taking the time to comment my blog!

      Delete