Sunday, November 10

Mountain knitting!

I've been  in mountain for a few dais and there I've been knitting some projects....



The first is a two crafts project made of:
the Worsted Capelet (by Abuelita n Ravelry)


and the Quick Cable Slouch Hat (by Azure)



I had this yarn from last year in mountain and it was very "wild"... to tell you the truth it smells of goat scent!
But the nice thing is that it's really warm and a beautiful dark grey colour. I wanted to do something with a country touch and I thought about cables. I had already done the Quick Cable Slouch Hat for a present and really liked the way it came out, so I decided for a two objects match with cables and the use of even a contrasting colour to make the dark grey a bit more lively and feminine.



I have to tell that the main cable (front of capelet) has some little mistakes. But I'm very happy of how it came and it's very useful!




The other project is the BoHo Blouse by Stefanie Japel.
I really love almost everything I've seen from Stefanie Japel creations and I fell in love with this blouse the minute I saw it!







From last winter I had this white soft angora that was the right size for the project so I decided that my first BoHo Blouse would be white (In my intentions it's not my last BoHo Blouse!).

I've read all the comments on Ravelry of people that already had done it and I decided to do it a small size to make it fit fine and it worked well! As I'm not so skinny as the model in the photo I had to add some extra stitches after the waist line for my hips. I added total 12 stitches in 12 rows divided in 3 additions of 4  (two each side with a kfb stitch).



No comments:

Post a Comment